10.24.2008

Amazon.ca Winner!

Thank you all for your support of for still visiting me, even when I'm trying to hawk my stuff shamelessly :)

Now, for the moment you've been waiting for, the winner of the $25 Gift Certificate to Amazon.ca is ...............................................................................................................................................................................

#19!

Clair

Who said: Blogger

"amazon- i'm salivating already! As always great, vibrant pics!"


Congrats, Clair! I hope you'll buy something fantastic with your moolah! Just send me your email address and I'll email you the gift certificate. VOILA! Congrats again! Everyone else, try not to boo hiss too much. I love you all and I'm sure there's another give away just around the corner . . . with your help, maybe I'll hit my 50,000 sooner than later!

I've been slacking in the scrapbooking department, AND the Photoshop tutorial department, AND frankly the photography department, too. Come to think of it... WHY are you back here? There is NOTHING interesting going on here :)

A while back a sweet gal emailed and asked me to try out a digital scrapbooking kit from her website and talk about what I think on my blog. Being a slacker like I've been lately, I put it on the back burner and forgot about it. Well, NO MORE MY FRIEND! I vow to be less-slack-like and to come through for my new pal over at Dixie Pieces! They sell both digital and traditional scrapbooking supplies and they've got really cute stuff!

The kit I tested out was her All Hallows Digital Kit and honestly, how could I resist with all those cute halloween papers and embellishments. My mind keeps thinking about the piles of Halloween pictures I'm going to need to scrapbook in a couple of weeks time!

First of all, I couldn't believe all the STUFF you get in her kits. It just kept coming and coming. I like that because I want the kits to be versatile. I want to be able to use the same kit over and over again in a hundred different ways. That's why I love digital - you get a lot of BANG for your buck. I also found her stuff way reasonable. I mean, comparatively - her stuff is priced right!

Like I mentioned before, I didn't have much time to scrapbook these past few weeks, PLUS I realized I didn't have any Halloween pictures yet, but I managed to whip together this layout in a few minutes:



I need to get back into the digital scrapbooking groove. I'm getting a little rusty :} But I loved this kit - the colors were vibrant, the embellishments were super cute and there was a nice variety, and everything compliments everything else nicely. Thanks for letting me play!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

VERY cute layout!

Oh....and congrats to the winner. Cool!