2.09.2015

February Project Life Blog Hop!

Welcome to the second of 12 Blog Hops from the 2014 Becky Higgins Project Creative Team!
We are all passionate about Project Life & memory keeping and we wanted to continue to inspire
each other and you as we move forward in 2015. 

Here is a look at what I've been working on:

This is my title page for this year's album. I'm using several kits this year, but this was done mainly
using cards from the Slate kit.

 Here are a few of my January spreads - as you can see I don't stick to one kit or one formula - it's whatever mood strikes me. Sometimes I type on the cards, sometimes I handwrite. Sometimes I add overlays, sometimes it's washi tape, sometimes it is nothing but the photos. And guess what? I love all of them! My memories are documented and preserved. It makes me so happy!




Right now I am loving:





My favorites seems to change with my mood, but basically - this is what I like to use consistently. What are your favorites?


Creative Team Inspiration:









Please note that these are fun and optional blog hops. If you don't see your favourite former team
member, please visit their individual blogs to see what they are up too! We hope you enjoyed this
hop!

Project Life is a memory keeping system from Becky Higgins. You can find out more about her system and product here.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Love the way you used the vellum with the stamp. Those photos of the girls with cucumbers on their eyes made me smile. Too cute!