5.02.2012

Misting With Masks - Guest Posting at Ella!

I am thrilled to be guest posting at Ella Publishing today...and about a subject I was scared to death about! The challenge today in Ella's "Spring Training" was "Misting with Masks" and, though I own several colors of Spray Mist, I have never figured out how to use them...BUT, today would be my day! I decided that, if Ella's team of experts couldn't teach me how, then I was a hopeless case :)

You can read a little bit about what I learned and see my completed layout on the Ella Blog today. Here is a tiny sneak peek of what I created:

 I would love to hear your hints and tips for using spray mists as well - I am far from being a misting expert after my first time trying, but I plan to try and try again until I become super comfortable using them. Already I have decided that I wouldn't use them on a detailed patterned like this typed patterned paper from my Clementine kit (from Project Life). But, all in all, I'm not afraid to use them anymore. I would love to see links to YOUR misting projects! I love to learn from you!


Photobucket

No comments: