1.10.2012

Project Life on 2012!

It's a new year which means a lot of new goals, and some old ones too. One of my recurring goals is taking a photo every day for one whole year. This has been a way that I document our day-to-day living and I make it into a journal of sorts. This year as already begun and I've got a brand new blog for this year's photo-a-day! Even an old tradition needs a new face sometimes :) This will be my fourth year of doing this and it has been a huge blessing! If you are interested to see what my day-to-day life looks like, you can visit my Photo-A-Day in 2012 blog here:


Another way that I plan to give my photos a bit of a facelift this year is participating in Ella Publishing's TAKE TWELVE Project. I'm so excited about this. The idea is to take 12 photos on the 12th day of every month for 12 months! Sounds simple, right? It can be. It can also be creatively challenging! I want to take one day out of every month to really LOOK at my world and try to see it just a little differently. I can't wait to do this. I can't wait to see what comes of this and how it changes what I see. 

What is going to really help is the Take Twelve Guided Inspiration Kit. I know I'm going to need a little inspiration and motivation sometimes. Did you know the kit is on sale right now? You can get it at a discounted price, but only for a couple of days. OR you can WIN the kit by entering my giveaway HERE! I can't wait to do this. I hope you will play along!

Photobucket

No comments: