7.22.2011

Free Friday - "Who You Are At Home" printable

I saw this quote hanging on my Mother-In-Law's fridge and I instantly fell in love with it. It rang true right down to the core, for me. I knew I needed this quote as a constant reminder for me, and for all of my family members, in our home. I created a simple 4X6 so I can display it almost anywhere. I hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you have any problems downloading it. Oh, and if you are feeling generous, a small donation won't make me cry (except for joy! Hardy har har). Happy Friday!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Mindy said...

another great one :)

Sarah said...

really cute, thanks for sharing!

Nebuchudnessar said...

That is a beautiful quote, thank you for sharing it

B @ Sweet Limes said...

Wow, this is so true isn't it? I really like this one.