7.25.2011

C&D Engagement | Saskatchewan Photographer

I am so excited to share these with you guys! When we first moved here - to a new city in a new Province - Miss "C" was our first babysitter, and quickly became a wonderful family friend. She is one amazing gal in so many ways and now she has found an equally amazing young man to share the rest of her life with! I was beyond thrilled when she asked me to take some engagement shots for them, and here is a bit of what we came up with :) I'd love to know which (if any) is your favorite shot, and why!












Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great photos, what sweet couple! I think the 6th one and the 9th one are my faves, but they are all amazing! :)

Mandy said...

#3 is my favorite. I like to be able to see the couples faces so that one is a good one.

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

wow...these are simply lovely! :)

Kristi said...

gorgeous!