5.27.2011

Free Friday! 5X7 Music Quote

Welcome to Free Friday!

Today, I want to share something I created to sit atop our piano. I wanted something elegant and meaningful to remind us why we work so hard at practicing our music, and HOW we should be performing it. I found this quote on Pinterest and had to recreate it to go with my decor. Now I'm sharing it with you! This would look lovely in a matted frame, hanging in a family room, bedroom, or home office. Hope you enjoy!



I promise I'll post a pic of it in the frame over my piano. Hopefully today sometime! I'd love to see how you display the printables in your home. Shoot me a link and you might be featured!


6 comments:

M said...

So cute!

Mary said...

What a beautiful quote! Placing the printable you made on top of your piano is a wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing this with us Bibbi-Jo.

Mary

Mama Scribbler said...

Love this. I'm printing it out to go on top of my piano right now!

Doris said...

so beautiful!

Viv said...

Tfs this looks so lovely in a frame :O) Viv xx

Unknown said...

Very nice! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lesley
byporchlight.blogspot.com