1.26.2011

Family Printable

I found this adorable little decorative plate holder for CHEAP at a liquidation center, and I knew I wanted it to hold some pictures. I wanted to fill one of the spots with a quote printable, but I couldn't find one I was looking for, so I made my own!
I love this Burmese Proverb because it's cute AND true. Family should be the one unit that is there forever and always, no matter the trial, no matter the test. We may bicker and fight, but like a runny peach pie...it may not be perfect, but who's complaining? :) If you'd like to download your own, click on any of the links below. I made 2 4X6 sizes - one with the border, and one without. I'm still undecided on which I like best :) I also made a 5X7 and an 8X10. Let me know if you like it by leaving a comment. I am a shameless comment monger :)
5X7


8X10








Photobucket

10 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute. Thank you!!

Amy said...

Very cute! I love your set up.

Natalie said...

Thank you!

This is the perfect addition for a frame I just hung by my scrap space!

I too can't decide which I like better so I'm going to print both =)

Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity!!

Lynn said...

I like it. ; D

Mary said...

I love that you were able to find a decorative p;ate holder to display your beautiful family photos along with your frame art. I can see why your having a hard time choosing which one you like the pest. Thank you Bobbi for sharing these with us. Now all I have to do is find some type of frame to hold photos and the printable.

Mary

Linda said...

You have some fantastic ideas I am going to borrow. I love putting thought into gifts for loved ones. My mind is racing with possibilities..thanks bunches.

Unknown said...

Hi! I just found your blog and have printed a few of the pic's you've posted. They are so great!

I have been unable to print 2 of them though... it says the link is broken or the site does not exist. Any help?

Thanks.

Kerstin@TheRealHousewivesofIdaho.blogspot.com said...

I love it! I just added it to a picture wall I have hung but not all filled. I love all the options as well. Thanks!

Bella Luna Boutiques said...

I absolutely love your work. I think you are incredibly talented!

Stuart and Kimber said...

Just found your site. Super cute. Love it. Thanks for sharing.