8.11.2010

A Date With Edward

I finally made a layout about my 'date' with Edward Cullen. It was short and sweet, and while he may have been kind of handsome, he was very... wooden :)

I was more than happy to take some pics, then run into the open arms of my warm and handsome(r) husband, Lyndon. Who needs a fictional character when I've got the real thing? Our little date did manage to get me some fun photos to scrapbook.

I used some of Tim Holtz's grunge board letters, bought for me by my amazing friend, Ailyn! I love them! I also used some Wheat Field glimmer mist on the journaling spot to give it that off-white color. Love it!

The second page documents our super-fun girls "afternoon" out to see "Eclipse" in the theater. OPENING DAY! So fun. We ate at BP's first, then headed over to the theater. Not too packed, and not overrun by screaming teenage girls. I think we all did enough giggling and screaming to make up for it. I so love my sister and my gorgeous nieces!


Have you scrapbooked any Twilight- themed pages? I'd love to see them!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OMG! Awesome Bobbi! What a great, fun layout...isn't it going to be great when your daughter's get older & they look back on the movie series that their Mom adored!!!