2.16.2010

Blah


That's how I'm feeling.

It could have something to do with the idea of cold and winter getting VERY old.

It could have something to do with the fact that I completely sabotaged my diet and exercise regime over Valentines weekend.

It could be because I have nothing interesting happening.

It could be because I have nothing to blog about because nothing interesting has been happening.

It could have something to do with the fact that I have no money.

It could have something to do with the idea that having no money means having no FUN.

It could be that I'm just up too late and am VERY TIRED.

Yeah.

That's probably it.

If I sleep, I'm sure I'll feel less blah tomorrow.

Right?

Good night!

3 comments:

Lyndon Grunewald said...

It could have something to do with your husband trying to finish his final MBA research paper and all that you hear when he talks about it is: "Blah,blah,blah!"
Well to each his own, I think it's interesting!
Oh and the no-money thing you mentioned, that's my next project after graduation!

Andrea said...

I totally agree with all those points. That's my life now too.
Sleep always helps. Hope you get some.

Unknown said...

I am glad that you can share that you have blah days. it is nice to know that I am not alone. I have usually found that blah days are to rest for the next adventure, enjoy the rest while you can :)