10.21.2008

My ABCs

Just in case you didn't know enough useless facts about me, here are 26 more!

A= Age: 29 - soon to be 30 (Dec 21 baby!)
B= Bed size: queen
C= Chore(s) you hate- cleaning bathrooms, especially the tub/shower
D= Dessert you love: Chocolate ANYTHING.
E= Essential start to your day: Quiet - I hate waking up to fighting, crying, alarms, snoring...
F= Favorite actor(s): Gerard Butler
G= Gold or Silver: Silver
H= Height: 5' 6
I= Instruments you play: piano
J= Job title: Mom, maid, chef, taxi driver, nurse, teacher, judge, photographer
K= Kitchen color(s): green and white
L= Living arrangements: me and the hubby and the kids
M= My name is: Bobbi-Jo
N= Nicknames:Bobbi, B-J, Beej, Bo-Jo
O= Overnight hospital stay: including when I had my kids - 6.
P= Pets: 2 chinchillas and 2 frogs (but if it were up to me - we'd have ZERO)
Q= Favorite quote: "Mucho take it easy!" - or anything else from Nacho Libre
R= Right or left handed: right
S= Siblings: 4 sisters and 2 brothers, 3 sisters in law, and 7 brothers in law.
T= Time you woke up today: 7:30am - slept in a bit 'cause I was sick.
U= Unique about you: I can touch my nose with my tongue
V= Vegetable you love: Cucumber
W= Worst habit: - Chewing my nails (the worst habit I'll admit to - tee hee hee)
X= X-Rays you've had: Teeth
.Y= Yummy food you make: vegetable manicotti
Z= Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Now you know my ABC's ~ I want to know yours!

5 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

I'll be 30 on Dec 21 too. Cool! I know you don't even know me, but I love your blog! ;0)

Ailyn said...

You can touch your tongue to your nose. Matthew can do that to.

Lyndon Grunewald said...

A= Age: 31
B= Bed size: queen
C= Chore(s) you hate- picking up tiny pink toys my daughters play with
D= Dessert you love: Trifle (three layers of yummy from England – cake, custard and whipped cream!)
E= Essential start to your day: Up early with a good night sleep prior, I love mornings.
F= Favorite actor(s): Johnny Depp
G= Gold or Silver: Silver
H= Height: 5’ 10’’ (sometimes 5’11’’)
I= Instruments you play: piano, trumpet, trombone
J= Job title: Business Analyst, husband, father, son, nephew, uncle, brother, grad student, Young Men’s President
K= Kitchen color(s): green and white
L= Living arrangements: me and my wife and the kids
M= My name is: Lyndon
N= Nicknames: Goone (from high school) and Ganton (from my mission, Lao people had a hard time saying Grunewald)
O= Overnight hospital stay: Tonsils removed age 2, knee surgery in Banff age 26.
P= Pets: 2 chinchillas and 2 frogs
Q= Favorite quote: "Mucho take it easy!" - or anything else from Nacho Libre
R= Right or left handed: right
S= Siblings: 2 sisters and 2 brothers, 5 sisters in law, and 7 brothers in law.
T= Time you woke up today: 6am (as usual)
U= Unique about you: I used to have ‘Kramer’ hair in high school, now its all gone!
V= Vegetable you love: Tomatoes
W= Worst habit: Do not communicate or show emotions to my wife. As you can see I'd rather leave blog comments rather than actually talk to you!
X= X-Rays you've had: Foot, teeth, knee, ankle.
Y= Yummy food you make: anything that involves pasta, sauce in a can, and hot water!
Z= Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Nora said...

A= Age: this Dec 9th..53.. yikes, I'm OLD
B= Bed size: queen
C= Chore(s) you hate.. washing dishes, cleaning bathrooms
D= Dessert you love: Trifle (mine has cake, fruit, jello, custard, whipped cream... and since I'm from Scotland, I say its a BRITISH dessert :))
E= Essential start to your day: good nights sleep, but it never happens :(
F= Favorite actor(s): Jackie Chan
G= Gold or Silver: Silver
H= Height: 5’ 8’’
I= Instruments you play. None
J= Job title: wife, mother, grandmother, aunt niece, friend, babysitter, homestay Mom
K= Kitchen color(s): blue and white
L= Living arrangements: husband, son, homestay daughter, 2 homestay sons and myself...thats enough :)
M= My name is: Norah
N= Nicknames: none
O= Overnight hospital stay: small heart attack 2 years ago, lost 5 babies, so was in with that
P= Pets= 2 dogs
Q= Favorite quote: " when you get to the end of your rope, tie a big knot, and just hang on "
R= Right or left handed: right
S= Siblings: 2 sisters and 2 brothers, 4 sisters, 2 brothers
T= Time you woke up today: 3am
U= Unique about you: not sure
V= Vegetable you love: carotts
W= Worst habit: bite my nails
X= X-Rays you've had: a few :)
Y= Yummy food you make: Roast Beef dinner w/yorkshire pudding etc
Z= Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Robin said...

LOL Love Lyndon's "Worst habit!"

Only an x-ray on your teeth?! I've had enough for the both of us!