4.17.2008

Goodie Girl Inspiration!

I've been on inspiration overload these past few days! LOL! All thanks to the Goodie Box Girls. This month they issued a challenge to create a page with the theme of ONE. You might remember my first submission HERE. I finally created my second submission "One Gaggle of Girls!" which I'm currently completely in love with.. yep..staring lovingly into the eyes of my glittery butterfly and my bling bling border. Yep. In love. LOL! I was just telling my hubby last night how this photo of the girls in their Easter dresses was the last photo I had printed off that I needed to scrapbook. I sat there thinking a bit and this idea came out of nowhere! I cut the scallop square and the butterfly on my silhouette machine, and the journaling spots were from the card kit I bought from the Girls Night Out kits. Love them.
I used spray adhesive, then sprinkled some Martha Stewart course sprinkles on top. I did the same with the little swirly doo hickey at the end of "girls". I went a bit glitter crazy :) I don't have a pen that would write well on the transparency journaling spots, so I printed off journaling strips (which is one of my fav. things to do) and adhered them on.

I also worked on my other two projects from the kits I bought from GNO. This shadow box with mini album was AWESOME! I love how it turned out (even though I am an airhead when it comes to trimming paper and keeping the patterns the right way. LOL! I just have to decide what I'm going to put in the mini album inside. Any ideas??


Oh, and my fav. fav. fav.! This gorgeous little jar/hanging mini album! Oh, I am SO in love with this thing. I seriously hope I win at the Goodie Box website so I can snag another one of these babies (or the shadow box...so hard to choose. LOL!) LOVE IT! I have it proudly displayed in my craft room. Oh my, it makes me so happy.

Have you been to the Goodie Box Girls site, yet?? The inspiration from all the submissions is awesome. Truly so much talent out there. Just check out the Goodie Gallery to see for yourself. THEN JOIN IN! It's so fun to see Kim and Talia's bits of inspiration each week (like Talia's super fun hanging decoration) Too cute for words. You aren't a scrapbooker? First of all - what's wrong with you? LOL! Secondly, no worries! There are a tonne of crafting ideas there too. Okay, I should clean up my scrap space - it's a gilttery, papery, stringy, sticky mess. But who can care when I've got so many fun things out of it :D



7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh Bobbi - everything you create is just sooo gorgeous. I just love your style.

Kim said...

I love how your projects turned out! We're so glad to have you play along with us each month!! Just love your work! :)

Talia said...

you are so sweet, bobbi!
i'm so glad you put all of your projects together...they look awesome!
maybe next year you can come to GNO...that would be too fun!!

Lynn said...

Bobbi, I saw these on Talia's site. And I have a cousin who's wife was there at GNO. So cool! You made them just like I some them there. Amazing. Great job!

Bonnie B. said...

Love the layout. So cute!

Laura said...

Hey Bobbi-Jo,
Your blog is so cute!
love these projects!
take care
Laura Soby

mommyoffour said...

Love your projects! I especially love the LO! Every time I see your girly layouts, I feel an urge to copy them! As always, awesome work!