6.26.2014

A Free Digital Pocket Scrapbooking Mini Kit - A Way To Give Back

Happy Day!
Back in THIS POST, I announced something so exciting! I am joining Canadian Humanitarian on an expedition to Ethiopia.  

http://www.itworksforbobbi.com/2014/05/help-me-get-to-ethiopia.html

My goal is to volunteer on an expedition to their programs in Ethiopia in October of 2015. As a volunteer, I will be working in a variety of ways - helping by doing handy work on their centers, cleaning, organizing and distributing donations, washing the hair of the children, preparing meals, working side by side with locals in their community on a variety of projects, and doing whatever grunt work is needed in their centers. It's going to be work, but life-changing, amazing work. I can't wait!

I also plan to extensively photograph my experience and share those photos via social media, as well as donating most to the charity for use in their advertising/website etc. I am so pleased to be offering this service to this great organization.

You can read more about this amazing charity and the fantastic work they do on their website:

In Canada:

http://canadianhumanitarian.com/
In the United States:
http://kidshopeethiopia.com/
 
As a volunteer, I will have to fundraise the entire amount of the cost of this expedition. In order to give back to the amazing people out there who are willing to donate, I have created a set of Project Life cards that will be given at no extra charge to anyone who donates ANY amount.

FREE with a donation of any amount. 

 
 Soon I'll be sharing examples of layouts made using this sweet kit!

To donate, click on "DONATE HERE" (below). You can decide on any amount - remember EVERY single little bit helps. Choose "PayPal" and either go ahead and donate through paypal, or if you do not have a PayPal account (or prefer to pay another way) choose "Pay As Guest" on the pop up screen and you will be directed on how choose your method of payment.

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/1lUt2/sh/d3NKEf

**Please include your email in the comment so I can send you your free printable card kit! (This is not a physical product - it comes in pdf format, ready for printing.)**

If you would like to get involved in other ways, there are many opportunities! You can read more about different ways to help on their site - things like sponsoring a child, donating items, attending a fundraising event, or even joining them on an expedition! The possibilities are almost endless.


http://canadianhumanitarian.com/give-and-invest/


Thank you, in advance, for all of the support and for spreading the word. I couldn't make my goal without you! And I hope you enjoy the card kit for your Project Life needs!

Photobucket

No comments: