5.13.2014

Stampin' Up Project Life Kit and Easter Weekend!

 I wanted to do a special spread showcasing the fun we had over Easter weekend, and the new Project Life kit from Stampin' Up worked perfectly! We made a road trip into the mountains, and I loved how the kit had some road signs, cameras, and other fun shapes that worked well with it. I also love how the digital kit (which I used as well) has a washi tape stamp! SO fun to play with!

I added some journaling on the computer, some letter stickers, and some adorable wooden embellishments to finish the layout. It literally took about 20 minutes to complete - beginning to end, including journaling and embellishing. I will always marvel at how Project Life has simplified my scrapbooking in the BEST way. I have never been THIS caught up with my photos. It feels great! 
Photobucket

No comments: