3.28.2014

Project Life layouts - Maggie Holmes Kit

For this week's spread I strayed away from my favorite "Midnight" Edition and went with the more colorful, "sweet" "Maggie Holmes Kit". Can I just say that I'm in love with this digital  kit ? You can also buy the physical kit - I saw it at Michaels, but I went digi!


I printed the cards at Staples (as this is a digital kit) and it worked out great! I love the feminine look to this set and how I didn't have to add much to embellish, and it still looks great! Printing just a few cards from a digital kit is a great way to add some variety to your albums on a budget. I also love how I can manipulate the cards in Photoshop, if I choose to, as well as print several of my favorite cards so I never run out! BONUS! I think I"ll be printing several of those bird title cards. LOVE it!


As always, I used some photo templates from Tracey Larsen's Simply White Collection to add some nice white borders to a few photos, and some interest to my spreads. She has a few sets out, now, and they are inexpensive and easy to use! I'll do a tutorial on how i use them one of these days :)

Photobucket

No comments: