3.11.2014

Project Life Inspiration - Layouts and Stamp love!

I've finally gotten around to getting back to work on my Project Life album documenting our trip from last summer. I am using the Kraft edition of Project Life - which is filled with fun and nostalgic cards which remind me so much of summertime! 
The small doily I found in a package at Dollarama (in Canada). They came in a package of paper doilies that came in three sizes. I found the smallest size works perfectly with Project Life pages.
I created a great date header for one of my cards using my new favorite  Avocado Arts stamp set designed by my friend, Ashley Harris!
These stamps make it so easy to make customizable headings for any date you can come up with! I love that there are days of the week, months, numbers, and even the little "st", "rd" etc. to add on the end! So much you can do with this set. 
I plan to use this set a ton with my Project Life layouts this year - I like how I can use any ink color to make it match perfectly. The ink color I used was "Honey" from "Close To My Heart". Love it with the yellows in both this Kraft Edition and Midnight Edition. It matches perfectly. LOVE THAT!

You can follow me in Instagram to see more inspiration, as well as on facebook. I'll be sharing how I use Project Life to simplify my documenting a lot this year!

Photobucket

No comments: