1.06.2014

Start of a New Year of a Photo A Day!

It is the start of a new year, and the start of a new "photo-a-day" adventure!This is the 6th year I have embarked on documenting our lives using this approach, and though I contemplated using a different method this year, I have decided to stick with the way that works best for me.

Taking a photo every day (and sometimes more) motivates me to focus on the details of our lives and gives me a wonderful overview of a year for our family. I love looking back and recalling details and dates, and just giving my memory a boost. It is so good for the soul!

You can view my 2014 photo-a-day blog here:
http://bobbis365in2014.blogspot.ca/

And, for the 6th year in a row, I will be using the Project Life system to document these photos and get them into albums. It is the easiest way to achieve beautiful results in record time - and with my schedule, that is just what I need. This year I'm using the Midnight Edition of Project Life for my Photo-A-Day album, but may use bits and pieces from other albums as I feel inspired to do so. I just love the simplicity of the Midnight Edition's neutral tones and simple styles. I can't wait to play with these cards!


I will be sharing photos from my album very soon! Stay tuned!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mary said...

The Midnight collection is beautiful. But this year I have chosen to use the Coral edition for my book and the Honey edition for the book that I am making for my Great-granddaughter. I also put in the PL cards from the other editions that I have. :)

Mary