1.29.2014

Project Life- Goals layout!

Here is my first two-page spread in my 2014 Project Life album! I didn't start out this year's album with Jan 1st. Instead, I wanted to have a place to keep our goals for the coming year, so we can look back and see our progress as the year passes.
I had everyone write their goals down in their own handwriting - another fun thing to look back on in the coming months and years! I'm hoping MY writing improves!
I used the Midnight Edition cards (as I'm using this kit for the entire album this year) and I created the final card in Photoshop, using a paper from the digital Midnight Edition kit and "Stacy's hand" font.
I can't wait to share more layouts as they come. I just came back from a Caribbean cruise and can't wait to get to documenting it! Stay tuned!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love your PL pages Bobbi-Jo. Goal setting sounds like a wonderful thing for me to do too. :) I am looking forward to your vacation photos. It must have felt great to be in the sun and the warm air.

Mary from NH