8.09.2013

Cars, Cars, Cars!

On an impromptu date night, my hubby and I noticed a line up of old cars and trucks driving down the street. We found them in the parking lot of a Canadian Tire - set out on display for curious people (like us) to gawk at jealously :) I loved it! It is so interesting to see where vehicles started, and where they have been. I loved the colors, the engines, the interiors - all of it! I half expected some of them to start talking because they reminded me of the vehicles in Disney's "Cars" -  ha ha.




Can I have one of these in turquoise, please?



This one comes with two pooches!
What a great end to a spectacular date night!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun!! Hopefully you gave them your business card so they could look you up for their great car photos!!