2.11.2013

Flexing of Instincts Quote - Free 5X7 Printable

I came across this amazing quote while browsing on one of my favorite sites, The Redheaded Hostess. The truth of it really struck me, the second I read it, and it instantaneously became a new favorite. When I witness something of beauty, I get a feeling akin to homesickness. I know it sounds strange, but I feel like a part of me remembers the beauty, the majesty, of what I'm seeing/hearing/feeling. This quote rings true, to me, and I know it will for many of you as well. Here is a little printable I have created for anyone who would like to download it:

 
The download is free for personal use, only. All I ask is that, should you share it on your blog/website, please link back to this post. Also, the file is free, but I always love a little comment love, and for you to become a follower via google friend connect. Thanks, and have a wonderful week of witnessing the beauty all around you!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So pretty!

Tara said...

Oh, that feeling! I know that feeling too! Thanks so much for sharing. I read that on the Red Headed Hostess yesterday and thought it was beautiful too. :)