2.01.2013

"Ask What You Can Do" Free 8X10 printable

My friend came across this quote and it was so awesome that I just had to create a printable out of it. I downloaded a few free chalkboard fonts (search "chalk fonts" on dafont.com) and went to work! It came together quite easily. This would be a great print to frame for your mom this Valentine's Day or for Mother's Day (or birthdays, anniversaries, everything!!). Here it is:
 
 
It is free to download, but please link back if you post it on your blog/website. Also, I'd love a comment or a follow! Thanks for stopping by!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Maybe this not-so-subtle hint will result in extra service around the house! ha!

Donna said...

Thank you - Super cute!!

Unknown said...

QThank you so much!! I love this quote and it's so very true!!!! I love my Mama!!!

canvas prints said...

i like this saying. the misses likes it to.

Belinda said...

I LOVE it! It is what I have been trying to teach my 4 boys, having this orinted and displayed might actually make them remember to ask how they can help me.

Tiffany said...

I saw this over at ishareprintables and I can't stop giggling, why didn't I ever think of this one. nice. thanks for sharing.

Man and Van Southall said...

NIce. Thanks