1.11.2013

Gorgeous Newborn Baby Girl {Saskatchewan Newborn Photographer}

It seems like forever and a day since I have shared any recent photo sessions here, on the blog. Last year I was busier than ever, and posting samples for all of you just fell to the background. Sorry about that! I will try to be more diligent about doing that. I love to share the amazing families that I work with, and a little bit of what I've been up to. If you REALLY want to stay caught up with my photography, there is no better way than by visiting me on Facebook! Check out my facebook photography page here:

Now, back to the gorgeous little baby girl that I had the privilege of photographing as my LAST session of 2012:






 How fun that my last session of 2012 AND my first session of 2013 are both newborns! What a great way to end a great year, and to ring in a new one! I get to photograph another lovely little lady in a week, and I can't wait! I'll certainly share samples from that session as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments: