11.05.2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Days 1-4

I need to be grateful. I need to think of my blessings. Don't we all? There is so much negative out there that it becomes far too easy to focus completely on what is going wrong, and lose sight of all that is RIGHT in my world. November is Thanksgiving for my American friends, so I am joining in the idea of gratitude - every day - in November. The amazing Cathy Zielske created a wonderful digital album to help us document our month of thankfulness, and I decided that it was the EASIEST way to do this (for me). Check out the details here: 30 Days of Thankful.

It is very powerful to take a moment each day to reflect on what I am grateful for, and I can't wait to continue this. Perhaps, next, I'll try a YEAR of gratitude! Here are my first four days:





Photobucket

No comments: