10.21.2012

Cathy Zielske Drill #3 - Symmetrical Squares

Well, the first week of BPC's BOOT CAMP is over and I LOVED every second of it. I have been challenged to take my photography to the next level with drills that help me to see people, places, and things in new light and from different angles. I have been incredibly inspired to play more with my photographs and encouraged to display them in a place for all to see.

My creative spark has been reignited with challenges from the incomparable Cathy Zielske and her amazing design techniques. She has taught me about how to use fonts on a layout effectively, how to use common margins to unify the look of a page, and how to use squares and symmetrical designs for a layout that is always pleasing to the eye. SO MUCH INSPIRATION! I am loving it. Here is the latest layout I created using a template the members of the class received:
I loved documenting a few of my "happy things", but I failed to mention how BOOT CAMP has been one of my happiest things lately. I can not wait for this next week to begin. It isn't too late to join in the fun! You can join up until Oct. 27th and have access to all of the class videos and downloads! You can be inspired all the time.YAY! Happy creating!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Joanne said...

i just saw this and how cute!!!!! also the pic of you and me...divine!