9.28.2012

Free Friday - 8X10 Autumn Subway Art


Happy Friday, everyone!

I am sharing another FREE printable today. This time, I decided to create a fun piece of subway art with an Autumn feel. Autumn is my favorite time of year. The colors are glorious, the crisp bite to the air, the smell of leaves and the sound of laughter - I love it all! Oh, and it doesn't hurt that I get to indulge in some Pumpkin Pie! LOVE IT! So, here is a fun piece of artwork filled my favorite autumn things (in some autumn colors)!

Download Your Free 8X10 Subway Art
And if you are in the Halloween mood, also download my free Halloween Subway Art!

All I ask, if you enjoy my printables, is to leave a comment and become a follower of "It Works For Me" through google friend connect. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY AUTUMN!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so fun!! Thank you so much for offering a freebie!! This will look great in a frame and in my living room. :)
Happy Friday to you!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work! Thanks so much for sharing!

While You Were Out said...

Love these, thank you so much for sharing! I used them in my Halloween decor, posted about and linked to you here:

http://justininsa.blogspot.com/2012/10/halloween-decor-part-1-indoors.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing....love Subway Art!!!

Adelina said...

Thank you for all the printables! I'm putting together a quote book for a friend that she can use to interchange in a frame. Absolutely love your stuff!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Awesome Subway Art! Love your font choices and colours! TFS!:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your printable word art. I have been inspired to create my own and look forward to displaying yours as holiday decorations.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Very well done.

Unknown said...

Thanks, nice...