5.23.2012

Personalized All About Dad Book!

Father's Day is right around the corner, and while I'm sure the man in your life wouldn't mind another tie or a nice pair of socks, why not give him a gift from the heart that will make him feel as loved and appreciated as he is!

 I have made this book from Paper Coterie, which is gorgeous as-is, but the REALLY fun part is that, once it arrives, you get to personalize it even more with drawings and notes from the kids. Brilliant! 

My book came together in minutes, thanks to their amazing templates and drag-and-drop design. So easy. Now, it has been ordered and I can sit back and wait for the gift to arrive. I'm so excited to see it. 

You can order one, too, and Paper Coterie is offering 60% off your entire purchase for Father's Day! This means you can order has many products as you'd like, and you'll receive 60% off your entire order! This is an awesome deal. 

Just enter the code: DADSDAY



Photobucket

2 comments:

Cgoetz said...

Thanks for the tip! Ordered a book this morning! Just wish I had nice pictures of the Daddy in my house like you do of yours!

Sandra said...

Wow, wrong email address. I swear Chris didn't order himself a Father's Day gift!