2.13.2012

Take Twelve (12) in February!

Did you notice that yesterday was the 12th?? You know what that means.... it's time to TAKE 12!! 
I found taking my 12 photos just a little easier than I did last month. Maybe it's because I went with a theme this time... "LOVE". Using the Ella Publishing "Take 12 Inspiration Kit" really, really helps. You get so many great and inspiring ideas, like...using a theme! 
 

Once I chose the theme of "LOVE" it was very easy to start seeing small examples of love all around me! Everything from staying up until almost 6am to chat with someone who needed it, to the laughter of sisters who love each other. I absolutely adore these photos and they hold so much meaning for me. Now I get to get them printed and added to my "Project Life" album and enjoy them over and over again.


It's not too late to join in the "Take 12" challenge! Start your "year of take 12" on MARCH 12 and go until NEXT March. OR decide to take 12 photos a MONTH for 12 months. OR do your photos on the 20th of the month. The ideas are endless, but the precious nature of the memories you are capturing are the same. I hope you'll take some time to "take 12" soon!



Photobucket

1 comment:

:) said...

Aren't sisters the best? I think Heavenly Father every day for mine. I think I survived because of mine. I am glad you had a lovely time with yours. Beautiful write up:) It happens to have my favorite theme:)