1.01.2012

2012 Primary Theme Free Printable

Happy Tuesday, my friends! I just returned from an amazing Christmas visit with family and friends in Alberta. I had THE best time and loved every second. However, I did neglect this little blog :( Sorry about that! I am so excited to share this new printable, though, so I am posting my free printable a few days early this time. 

I have created a free printable for the 2012 Primary theme, though it really would look wonderful displayed in anyone's home! It's a great reminder that choosing the right always brings happiness and lasting joy. Click to download the free printable and enjoy! I'd love a short "hello" or if you would become a follower so you can keep on top of all of the new tutorials, printables and fun! Happy downloading!








Photobucket

6 comments:

The Lawrences said...

pinned it for later! thanks for sharing!

HighDesertGal said...

Thank you. You're great!

Andrea said...

Very cute!

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I am going to use the blue one to replace the printable you shared last year. I love having the framed in my little boy's room each year!

I featured it yesterday in my "things I like thursday" post.

http://craftingandcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/01/things-i-like-thursday-19.html

:) Sarah

Lolly Jane said...

Cute + classy. Pinned. Thank you!

Carrie said...

I love these ! I'm printing them right now to put in my kids' rooms (purple and blue). Thank you!