12.13.2011

Fun Mini Session with the "O" Family!

Can I share one of my favorite families? Meet the "O" family. Why do I love them? Well, many reasons. One of them being...Jenna and Mike were my first clients since moving here and I was able to be the one to capture photographs of their first pregnancy, first newborn photos, first toddler photos, and the photos of their second pregnancy and newborn! They also have referred me to many, many of their friends and family. Because of that, I have also met their siblings and parents, who I love just as much! It is wonderful to come across truly "good" people, and this family is filled to the brim with goodness. I have felt so blessed knowing them these past four years and hope to be there to capture more moments with them in the future. Thanks for another wonderful session!






Photobucket

No comments: