11.24.2011

MoMo Prints

Hi everyone! I have a favor to ask you. Please. 

Way back when, I created a print (Women who make a house a home) that was a very close replica of one that I saw on a blog. I loved it and wanted to recreate my own. That blog was showing the print which actually came from a SHOP that is selling the print. I didn't realize this. So, because I don't want to take away business from anyone, I removed the print from my blog and am redirecting anyone who likes it to her fabulous shop. PLEASE remember that SHE is the original creator of this print, and she did NOTHING wrong. Be nice. Seriously. I never want to be the cause of someone else getting an earful. She is very talented, and she has a great shop with amazing prints. Go visit, buy a print, and show some love, okay?

Photobucket

No comments: