11.15.2011

I'm On Ella! Tips on Photographing Groups

I am beyond THRILLED to tell you that I'm guest posting today on Ella Publishing Co. ! I was so excited when Wendy Smedley contacted me to ask me to contribute, and after a lot of thought (like, .25 seconds) I agreed to do it! She suggested that their readers would be interested in tips on photographing groups, and I knew that was a great topic because I have received more than one email asking for the same thing. So, I put together 5 tips on getting GREAT group photos. You can check out part 1 of my 2 part post HERE!

If you want to find out what these fun tips are...head on over to Ella Publishing and take a gander! I know they will help you in feeling comfortable posing groups and getting GREAT shots - whether your group has 3 or 30 people in it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melinda said...

How fun and exciting! :D Will have to check it out!