10.04.2011

Beautiful Boy and Beautiful Autumn!

Is it just me, or do the brilliant Fall colors last for such a short time? It seems like the trees are afire in reds, oranges, yellows, and browns one second, and the next - the leaves have fallen and the trees are bare. Maybe it's a Canada thing. Not sure. All I know is that I'm SO glad I was able to get a few Fall sessions in while the colorful leaves were still hanging on :) Here are a few from just ONE session from last week. This little family warmed my heart. They are so sweet. And don't you love the autumn leaves? Yep. My favorite season!





Now, I'm off to eat a little homemade applesauce and maybe even make a cup of pumpkin spice hot chocolate. Happy "Fall"ing!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous pics!

Domestic C.O.O. said...

Beautiful Beej. I so want to find a place like the one with the white bench for my family pics. It is a dream of mine to have amazing fall pics like this every year! I tried for this year but kids were sick and it was really cold the day we planned for.