9.08.2011

Halloween Decor/Craft Ideas!

Yes, it's only the first week of September. 
Yes, it's over 30 degrees Celsius outside. 
Yes, I have been decorating for Halloween. 
Okay, I like to think of it as "Autumn" decorating, but let's face it...one of my frames says "trick or treat". I'm not fooling anyone, but I don't care. I LOVE this season! Today I'm sharing a little peek at some of my Autumn/Halloween crafts, and a few links to places where I got my inspiration! Shall we? 
 This is super fun (if I do say so myself!). I bought a cute black decorative frame from Dollarama for...yep...$1, then stuck in a printable that screams HALLOWEEN! You guessed it..this is a printable that I designed and YOU will be  able to download...tomorrow. SO CHECK BACK! The fun candelabra in the back was from Michaels for $5! LOVE!
This cute bat frame was inspired by a combination of fun places...and this is what I made as a result:
Oh, and this is maybe my fave...a paperback pumpkin!
And finally, I made a fun banner to display across my mirror. This makes me happy :)
TIME FOR SOME LINKY LOVE!
Font and papers for banner were from Houseof3, which is no longer around.


Time to get thinking about YOUR seasonal decorating. I want to hear YOUR best tips and tricks for decorating for the season!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm with you on decorating now for Fall! lol

I bring out all the Thanksgiving "Fallish" stuff now and then once Thanksgiving is over I add the Halloween stuff to what's already there.

Thanks for the ideas on HAlloween decor. Fun!

Heather & Justin said...

what an amazing idea! I love it, so cute, perfect for the living room or the kitchen!

-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

Amy said...

That paperback pumpkin is INSANE!!!! I love it.

I love how you did it.