9.16.2011

Free Friday- "Who You Want To Be" Quote

Happy Friday, Friends! 

For the next month or so, I'll be sharing some inspirational quotes about children/learning. Why? Mostly because I was asked by the Pre-K teacher at our school if I would create some printables to display in her classroom each month, and I immediately knew I wanted to take on the challenge. I created about 8 and I really love how they turned out. Here is the first in the series:
Enjoy! I'm also feeling mighty SMART because I created the chevron print from SCRATCH! YES! Maybe I see a tutorial in the future? :) Oh, and if you haven't already - be sure to enter the Bath and Body Works giveaway! You have up to 4 shots at winning, so enter right away! I'm so excited to see who wins! Have a great weekend, and I hope this works for you!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

I actually used this print to hang next to our tree at Christmastime! (check out my link for a picture) It made me think of Santa asking a kid if they'd been good all year. Thank you!

Cheers,
Heather @ Find That Warm Fuzzy Feeling