5.31.2011

Menu Board

Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest? It's a constant source of inspiration for me. Case in point. I needed a reusable menu planner to stay organized and help my husband know what I had planned if and when I am down with a migraine (it happens often!). So, when browsing on Pinterest, I came across this amazing idea:
Little Birdie Secrets Menu Board
I knew immediately that I could make this. Our Dollarstore sells 12X12 frames for $2, and I already have my large stash of scrapbook paper AND my trusty silhouette machine to cut the vinyl! It only took minutes, and voila! I created my own!


I put it in a stand so I can move it around and take it out to write on each week. I love it. Now, if only I could have cute handwriting! Yech. :)

What has inspired YOU on Pinterest?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So fun!! I may need to copy this idea! In answer to your question, what HASN'T inspired me on pinterest?!!! I am totally addicted, too. And I am one of your followers.

http://pinterest.com/sarahwolsey/

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Love it! Maybe this would help ME remember what's for dinner (even though I planned the menus for the week)!

Warmly, Michelle

Unknown said...

Too much has inspired me on Pinterest LOL I have boards that are continually filling up with ideas :) I love your Menu Board. Just adorable!