3.30.2011

Spring Has Sprung!

It's official, people!! The snow is finally starting to melt, the sky is blue, the sun is shining, and the birds are singing...Spring has sprung! I'm so happy about this. It seems like this winter has been extra long and extra gray. My spirit needs some spring cleaning :) Things can only get warmer, now, right? We completely enjoyed walking to school this afternoon, jumping in every puddle we could find, and letting that sunshine soak in. HEAVEN!

What have you been doing to bring a little Spring time indoors? I have been scrapbooking, crafting, and listening to some uplifting music. Now all I need is for the sunshine to start permeating. And it will! I have high hopes.

I have also been so stoked to see how many new friends have been following my blog! I can't wait until I reach the big 300, because I'm planning a fun giveaway when that happens! Ooooh....aaahhh! Hee hee. I love giveaways, especially for my blog pals! So, invite your friends to follow along and STAY TUNED! It's gonna be fun!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pink SPLASH of color :)

Mary said...

What a great photo! It looks as though spring has sprung your way.It is still to cold and windy our way. We have had lots of snow melt but......we are in a winter warning as I type this. We might have up to a foot of snow by tomorrow afternoon. Oh well warmer weather will be coming our way soon. :)

Mary