6.03.2010

Where Did May Go?

Is it just me, or did someone steal May away? How can it be June already? It might have something to do with school coming to a close, short school weeks, the rainy weather, or just general busy-ness that has me looking around for May.

I just updated my Photo-A-Day-2010 and I had to upload every photo for May. I can't believe I hadn't posted even one photo from May!  Looking back through the photos, I can plainly see that each day did come and go, somehow, and I even managed to snap some photos along the way, but it's a feeling like a runaway train or something. Slow down!!

It is almost time for me to teach my workshop on Photography and Family History, and though I've done a lot of preparation, I'm still feeling kind of scattered with it. I hope it goes smoothly on Saturday. Documenting life through photographs is something I'm very passionate about and believe in deeply - I don't want to screw it up! I'll have to let you know how it goes.

Anyway, if you want to get a glimpse of what we've been up to in May, you can check out my Project 365 blog. I'm sure no one reads it but me, but it's there anyway! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Andrea said...

good luck with your class.
I agree- May disappeared way too fast.
I love to look at your 365. Inspires me. I'm so behind.

Steph said...

I found your site from a link to a link to a link. I have been playing around with your photoshop tutorials and have been having a lot of fun.

Thanks!