6.04.2010

Soundtrack of my Life

I was tagged on my SIL's blog and I just had to try this!

1. Open your music library.

2. Put it on shuffle.

3. Press play.

4. For the first question, type the song that’s playing.

5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.

6. Tag other people to do it too!
 

1. Opening Credits: You Didn't Know Me When - Harry Connick Jr.
2. Waking Up: Keep Me In Motion - Felicia Sorensen (EFY song) - hilarious 3. First Day at School: Who Would Imagine A King? (Whitney Houston)
4. Falling in Love: Be Still My Heart (Silje Nergaard) - Ha ha ha.
5. Losing Virginity: Slip away (Pat Metheny Group) - ROTFL
6. Fight Song: Cracked Sky (Streetnix)
7. Breaking Up: See You Again (Miley Cyrus)
8. Prom: Fool On a Hill (Alexia Gardner)
9. Life: Viva La Vida (Coldplay)
10. Mental Breakdown: Slow Down (Natalie Imbruglia) - wow, too true!
11. Driving: Un canto (Andrea Boccelli) - not sure what this even means
12. Flashback: Relax, Take it Easy (Mika)
13. Getting Back Together: Dangerously In Love (Destiny's Child)
14. Wedding Night : Can't Imagine Love Without You (Stevie Wonder) - hee hee
15. Birth of Child: Hello (Glee Cast Version - Ft Jonathon Groff)
16. Final Battle: Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog (Credence Clearwater)
17. Death Scene: I Hear Music (Alexia Gardner) - HA HA HA
18. Funeral Song: Another One Bites the Dust (Glee) - NO WAY! LOL!

I couldn't have made some of those up if I tried! LOL! hilarious.

I tag: Ailyn, Andrea, and Kristi!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Funny.
Sadly I don't have a music library.
I'm way behind the times and need to get with it.