4.14.2010

Some Scrapbook Pages and A Card!

My scrapbooking bug bit me this week and I went to work creating some new layouts. It always helps to have some super fun photos to work with, and when I saw the photos from TJ's birthday party, I knew I had to create with them!
For these I went with a floral/hawaiian theme, and I love how they turned out. I wouldn't normally have put reds, pinks, and greens together, but I love it! I used my silhouette machine to cut out my titles and other accents. SO LOVE THIS MACHINE!
Speaking of the silhouette. Heidi Swapp is having her Wednesday Webshow tonight and she'll be getting us all Silhouette Savvy! I'm tuning in for sure!

I also worked on a couple of layouts from our summer vacation last year (I know, I know - so behind). I've only got, I think, 2 more layouts until my entire summer vacation album us complete. PHEW! It will be such a nice accomplishment.
Again with the silhouette. I cut out the 'splash' accents as well as the title and the bookplate type shape in the above layout. I also used the butterfly from Houseof3 Spring Junque sticker set. LOVE IT! It's hard to see in this shot, but it's 3-D. 

In the one below, I cut out the title and that AWESOME flower on the silhouette. I added some bling to make it sing (groan) and some hinges also cut from the silhouette. WHAT did I do before I had this thing? 
Anyway, that's all for layouts. I did want to share this sweet card I made for TJ's birthday using Houseof3 Happy card kit. I just printed out two, cut out the cake, adhered it with pop dots, added some 'candles' and voila! She loved it.
Now I'm planning a Scrapbooking night with my gal pals, so hopefully there will be more creations to come soon! Thanks for popping by :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Fabulous Bobbi! Love them ALL! & what a great card.

Nancy Wyatt said...

LOVE IT ALL BOBBI!!! nancyW_Texaspr

Stephanie said...

great layouts!
i wish a bug bite would do that to me ;)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Very cute!!! Love it all!!! :)

Talia said...

gorgeous stuff! i want to get a sillhouette but haven't justified it quite yet...one day, right? heehee.