1.12.2010

Tutorial Tuesday - Loading Actions in Elements

Hi everyone! I hope your week is going swimmingly! I've been having a great one, with one tiny little bummer - but I'll tell you about that later :)

I have been asked numerous times how to load actions into Photoshop Elements, and the tricky thing about it, is with each version of Elements, there is a different location to save your action files to! Frustrating. Also, there is an additional step required if you want to see an image of your action appear, rather than just a blank square. I know I have posted back a ways how to load actions into Elements, but I have found an awesome link to a step by step tutorial on how to load them in Elements 6 (using either Vista or XP). You can find the tutorial here:


Loading Actions into Elements 6

I know looking at it all at once it can seem overwhelming, but just take a deep breath and look at it one step at a time. You'll get it! The nice thing about each newer version of Elements, is that they are becoming closer and closer to working the same way as full version Photoshop  - just with a smaller price tag attached to it!

The nice thing about the link above, is that you can click on the left hand side of the screen and get the instructions for each version of Elements in one spot. Wow! Maybe I'll make a tutorial like that with photos (which always help me) but for now - check out the link above. It's awesome.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I wish I had photoshop so I could try these all out.
Hope your little bummer isn't too bad.