3.23.2009

Vacation over!

Is it really fair that we all get sick on my blog vacation? Now, I wouldn't call that a vacation, would you? Wah!

It started with 4 year old Bayboo who starting coughing up a lung, then the lovely fever started. I could practically hear her blood boiling. Bayboo is usually a happy, energetic child - even when she is sick. But not this time. Lethargy set in - no appetite, vomiting, not even a crack of a smile. We fought that off for a couple of days, then B and JJ started in. Fun times 3!

Saturday my throat began getting scratchy, then some coughing. GRRRREAT! It's Monday now and so far that's been all for me, and I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't get any worse. Normally, I'd be all over the pampering and TLC my hubby is so quick to give when I'm sick, but he is out of town for a few days for a business trip. Do I ever appreciate single mom's more! At least I have the thought of him returning in a few days to keep me going. Wow. The kids have watched more movies in the last few days than they have in their whole lifetimes! I'm sure they can quote the Bee Movie verbatim by now. OH and sing EVERY. BARBIE. SONG. With their hacking, barking coughs, no less. That's talent.

Me, I'm hanging in there. I've still got most of my sanity (whatever was there to begin with). But, I'm on the verge of crazy :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh I hear ya Bobbi - same thing going on here, it's never ending!

Hope you all get better real soon!

Debbi said...

wow. That's a fetching picture, hun! ;)

Lynn said...

LOL! Oh Bobbi....sorry to laugh....but you totally crack me up with that picture. Too funny.

Hang in there! You'll either kill Lyndon when he gets back or LOVE him ALL the more. : D

Norine said...

too funny but sorry everyone is sick feel better
Hugs
Norine

Ifat Art said...

I hopw you'll feel better soon.
It sucks to be sick & alone...