10.16.2008

You've been heard!


Due to Popular Demand - I'm introducing an all-new action set especially for Photoshop Elements users! Here is what you'll receive:

Bobbi's Basic Boost (for an all around "oomph" to every photo - use twice for even more POP)
Bobbi's Black and White (a classic, creamy black and white)
Bobbi's Sepia (for than olden day warm feel)
Bobbi's Vintage (a muted toned effect)
Bobbi's Soft Portrait (Nice for close up photos - soft look)
Bobbi's Dreamy (vibrant yet soft - very dreamy! Double up on this action for landscapes!)
Bobbi's Black Frame (for use on posting for the web, blogs etc.)
Bobbi's Sharpening (use this on every photo as a last step before saving)

You'll receive these eight versatile actions plus a PDF explaining how to load and use them in your Photoshop Elements program. These actions can be used on their own, or in combination together to achieve endless results. Use the Sharpening and Black Frame actions last.

You'll get these 8 actions for only $15 CAD (which means for you US citizens, it's practically free!LOL!) Email grunewald@sasktel.net for more information.

Bobbi's Dreamy

**ETA: I've had many questions and comments about this action set, and I'm happy to answer them here.

1. Do these actions work with Photoshop Elements 6.0?
Yes. Elements 6.0 and older they will work fine. In fact, they will also work with full version Photoshop, though I have another Action set for that :)

2. How do I purchase your actions?
Well, seeing as I'm a tutorial kind of girl, I put together a quick how-to for using PayPal. Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account. If you don't have an account, simply create one - it's fast and free!

Once you are logged in, click at the top of the screen where it says "Send Money".

You will be taken to a screen that looks like this. Now, simply enter the email address you are sending money to (in this case grunewald@sasktel.net ) and the amount. To the right of the amount, enter CAD - Canadian Dollars. When you do this, PayPal will automatically adjust the amount to whatever your currency is where you live. (So, if you live in the USA, it will lower the amount). Click continue and follow instructions from there. Easy peasy!



3.When will I receive my action set?

As soon as I receive an email confirming a payment has been sent and verified, I will email you your actions right away. This can take up to 24 hours, however I usually check my email often throughout the day.

4. Can I get a refund if I don't like the product?

Okay, no one has asked this, but I thought I'd stick a disclaimer in here. First, YOU'LL LOVE THEM! So no worries :) Second, because of the nature of the product, I can not give out a refund. However, if you experience any problems, or need help I'm just an email away and I'll help you in whatever way I can. I want you to be satisfied!

5. Can I tell all my friends to come and buy them?

Uh YEAH! :) These actions were a long time in coming, and I've been working hard to create some great actions that work well in Elements. I'm working on a few more for the future, but for now I think you'll really enjoy these :)

6. How do I install these actions in Photoshop Elements 6.0?

If you are using XP, install them here:
C:\Documents And Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop Elements \6.0\Locale\en_US\Photo Creations\Layer Styles
If you are using Vista, install them here:
C:\Program Data\Adobe\Photoshop Elements \6.0\Locale\en_US\Photo Creations\Layer Styles
In PSE6, several types of error messages might be generated. Try deleting the "MediaDatabase.db3" file from this folder:

C:\Documents And Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop Elements \6.0\Locale\en_US (in XP)

or
C:\Program Data\Adobe\Photoshop Elements \6.0\Locale\en_US (in Vista)

5 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Seriously you ROCK!! I am an action-a-holic...... :)

Debbie Jo said...

I love your talent!!! I have a not-so-secret-anymore wish that I could take great pictures. I think I have to start with an amazing camera.

Trisha said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I might need help installing them lol!!

Laura said...

I WANT them, however, how do I do actions on Elemnets?? still haven't figured that one out!!!
I'll buy if you show me how!!!
thanks Bobbi Jo
hugs
Laura
ps
I am an auntie, check out the pics of my new nephew on my blog, so cute!!!

Kim said...

love your actions!!!