9.12.2008

We Have a Winner!

And the Winner (according to Random.org) is......


LYNN! Congrats, Lynn! Hope you enjoy!! I find it funny, because Lynn is someone I know from my last ward in Calgary - I thought "What are the chances it will be someone I know in 'real life'?" But then I realized that almost half of those who commented, I know personally. LOL! Oh well - even so I had my husband sitting beside me as I generated the random list. (Just so we know there was no cheating - LOL!)

So, Lynn, even though I know you (and love ya) I don't have your mailing address. Can you please send me an email with it so I can get your goodies out to you? Thanks!

Check back later for some fun stuff I've been working on - and thanks again for all your kind comments! I loved getting to know you all just a bit better!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, NO way!!!! I had to read over and over again and make sure there wasn't another Lynn that you know. LOL! I am SO happy! This truly has been my lucky year. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would LOVE to have something that you have made in my home. You are awesome Bobbi! Thanks VERY much for the blog candy!

Scottish Nanna said...

Congrats on your win Lynn hope you enjoy your eye candy.
Hugs Mary.

Bonnie B. said...

Woohoo Lynn!! Your "BOO" sign is so cute! I'm gonna have to make one of those!!