2.02.2008

Page after page after page....



I did warn you, didn't I? Here are just some of the pages that have been keeping me busy that last 3 days. I can't describe how great it feels to have completed a huge chucnk of my scrapbooking that has been waiting for me. Like I said before, there is still at least this much again still waiting for me before being caught up, but I know I can do it~ Imagine - scrapbooking photos as I go. Printing off the photos, taking them to the store, picking out the right papers, the right embellishments, and completing the layout just as I want it. It's not every scrappers dream, but it IS mine. I can't stand having something undone hanging over my head. The idea of being (and staying ) caught up makes me feel so light! Will I actually STAY caught up? Hmm.. not sure. I've never gotten to the point of being caught up yet, so I can't really say.

If nothing else - I completed the summer 2007 album, which was a HUGE chunk of photos. I was smart about it, though - I printed most of them as wallet sized prints, and only chose a few to print larger. I was able to fit dozens of photos onto fewer pages, which made the process simpler and quicker. I'm going to do that far more often. I also realized that I can scrap an event in a 2 page spread, not neccesarily in 6 or 8 pages! - I don't have to scrap EVERY photo either. It's okay! Just pick 2 or 3 or 4 photos that really encompass your feelings about that day. I've also started taking fewer photos, which has made the narrowing down process much, much easier. Yes, I suppose I CAN get caught up and STAY caught up in 2008!

8 comments:

Joanne said...

You make it look so easy. Nice pictures but simple layouts! It's fun to look back on the fun stuff we did eh? you are fab dahling!

Alex said...

HOLY MOLY!!! I just found your blog through Tracy's (Tracy's Happy Place) who told me you had a WOW! blog and she was NOT lyin'! Your pages rock, I cannot believe how many you got done!! And, they are all beautiful!!! I have you bookmarked and will definitely be back!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michelle said...

Wow! Dang girl you go! Awesome job!

Lynn said...

Don't you just love it when your goals all come together?! What a feeling of accomplishment you must be going through. Way to go! Go Bobbi Go!

Jenn said...

Holy Smokes!I am beyond mad jelous! This is one of my goals this year too. I am soooooo far behind! But I did mine really stupid. I was trying to make all te kids there own books. Tooooo hard. So I am fixing my style and combining all the books this year. And I totally can stomach jumping into this project. So I admire and envy your dedication... and all your mad talent!

Tracy.H said...

These are all so beautiful...but those photos!! Well...what can I say really?! :0)

Amy said...

These are great! I love the 'cookies' layout. I also love your craft room, its beautiful! And thanks for posting the link to Jenn and her little girl hair ideas. I love your blog, it is fun, interesting, informative, and so great to look at!

Andrea said...

WOW! Awesome that you created so many beautiful pages in such a short time! You are my hero! tee hee :)