12.26.2007

What I've been working on...

I've been busy doing something I've wanted to do for a while, and something that I am SO excited about. I've taken it upon myself to start designing some Digital Templates. I've discovered how much I enjoy using them (how easy they make my digital scrapbooking) and I thought, "hey! I can do that!". So, here are a couple of sample layouts that I made using my own templates:Blue Patterned Paper : Anne Lanagpap, Ribbons and star paper: Gina Cabrerra, Striped paper: Kim Crothers, Alpha "Bright": Lisa Whitney, Yellow Flower: Sande Krieger - all from BHG Scrapbooksetc. Font: Century Gothic Purple and Blue papers from Shabby Princess.
All papers, embellishments, and aplha used on the above page are from my own kit. I have been attempting to design my own digital kit, and this is the fruits of my first one. I call it the "true love" kit. So yeah, I've been a little busy :) I'm still not sure how I'll sell my kits or my templates, but at least I've been busy working on them. In january, I'll be giving away a free template for you to try, so stay tuned :) And if you have any ideas on how best to sell these things, I'd love some advice! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Bobbi - awesome job - I love them! You just amaze me in everything that you do!

Michelle
blog.michellescrapbooking.com

adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site