1. I'm cleaning the house today. Not for a showing, just for me. It's amazing that it actually makes a difference. I'm enjoying myself :)
2. The weather is getting colder. I hate the cold. I really hate the cold. I'm a wimp, I know, but still I find it so uncomfortable when I've got a chill. On the other hand, cold weather means I can dress in layers. I DO like layers :)
3. B is home sick today. Sick from actually being sick, or sick from eating too much candy? I have been limiting their candy to 2 a day, so I'm sure it's not that. Should I just let them gorge themselve for a couple of days and get it over with? Or mete out their candy a couple a day until most of it has to be thrown out in a couple of weeks? Oh the conundrum! On that note - I'm going candy free! I had some yesterday and felt rotten - so now it's candy free, baby! I'll let myself have a peice on Saturdays, but that's it. I'm done with the nasty sugar.
4. I started listening to Christmas music yesterday - it was that new Josh Groban "Noel" cd (actually, i got off iTunes - cheaper~!) and it was good. I really like Christmas music. So uplifting! No - I don't have any decorations up (limits, people) besides, they are all packed!
5. I really want to get moved - not so much because I can't stand living here, and not so much that I'm excited to get out to Saskatchewan, but mostly so I can answer the ever popular questions "So, have you sold the house yet? When are you moving?" *sigh* I WISH I could answer, but I can't. Don't worry - you'll all know as soon as I do. You won't be left in the dark. Not being able to answer what I will be doing in my very near future is very unnerving. I'm trying to have faith, but I'm realizing every day that passes how weak my faith is. I have faith - that much I know - it's just not at it's strongest right now. I guess it also varies depending on the day I'm having :D There are some days where I am completely firm in my faith and excited about what is ahead. Then there are days where I am feeling completely in the dark and it scares me. I need to find some consistency! I do know that things will work out for good, and they will work out in the Lord's time. I just wish I were more patient :)
And for good measure - here is another digital page! It was not a color scheme I would have come up with on my own, but I was inspired by a challenge at SIS this week. She found a pair of socks and challenged us to do a page using that color scheme. It was a challenge for me, definitely, but I ended up loving it!