10.22.2007

So hard to narrrow down!

























When I take over 300 photos it's awfully difficult to narrow them down to just a few! All in all they will be getting 52 images (each in color AND black and white). It was SO easy to photograph this crew. I mean, seriously just look at those kids! They are absolutely gorgeous. I really hope they enjoy how these turned out.


The sun was being so funny! In just one hour we went from compeltely overcast to bright and sunny! It made it interesting for me, but on the plus side, we were able to get a few different kinds of shots with the different lighting. I love the shots with the sunshine touching their shoulders. So pretty. It took me a while to edit these (for me) but I had such a hard time narrowing them down! I mean, when you've got 300 to choose from, and I usually give the clients between 20-30 proofs, it was an impossible task! Then I have to narrow it down from 52 to just a few for the blog? My oh my - why do I torture myself? I know, it's because I'm sure you're so interested in checking them out ;) Ha! Well, enjoy 'cause I'm not sure when I've

got another shoot scheduled. This moving situation is getting on my nerves, just a tad. It's hard to not know what's going to happen next week, next month...WHERE we'll be living. But, I'll happliy take this trial over those others have to deal with :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

i was looking through some random people's blogs, and i saw yours. it made me so happy to stumble apon your page because i am a aspiring photographer, an avid scrapbooker, and LDS. it made me happy to see that you are so talented (i just set a goal to start saving up for my SLR camera, so i'm still working on getting to the talented part lol) and it completely inspired me! seeing someone that is a mom, a member of the church, a scrapbooker and a photographer rolled into one made me think that i have hope! :) thank you!

Itworksforbobbi said...

Cool! Nice to meet you, Megan! I'm so glad that there are people out in cyber space who have fun looking at my blog and even get inspired once in a while! :)

Mandy said...

I love your new pictures. They are so beautiful. How do you finally decide which ones to show???? Great job!