10.30.2007

Me summed up in FOURS

My four favorite naughty foods are:
1. Mrs. Vicky's Sea Salt and vinegar chips
2. Cadbury's fruit and nut chocoalte bars
3. Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream
4. Chinese Food



My Four favorite movies are:

1. Phantom of the Opera
2. Lord of the Rings (trilogy)
3. Indiana Jones (trilogy)
4. Nacho Libre
*disclaimer* - I reeeeeally love movies, so I can't really narrow it down to my top 4, but this came close :)



My Four Favorite things to say:
1. "True 'dat!" (only to my hubby - he hates it! he he he...)
2. "Um....yeah" (sometimes subsituted with "Um....ooookay")
3. "I love you"
4. "Thank you" - especially when said after receiving large gift.



My Four favorite tv shows:
1. Dancing With The Stars - I used to dance, and I really live vicariously through this show
2. Criminal Minds - Sooooo good!
3. Corner Gas (he he he)
4. Ugly Betty



Four Jobs I've had:

1. Gas Jockey (Shell)
2. Paralegal (Real Estate Law)
3. Nanny
4. Photographer (my fav!)



Four Favorite Scrapbooking colors:
1. Black
2. Teal
3. Lime green
4. Fuschia



Four places I would love to visit:

1. Africa - on a safari
2. China - the rural countryside
3. Jerusalem (but probably never will)
4. South America (to visit the Mayan Ruins)



Four names I like, but never named my children:
1. Brady - my all time favorite boy name!
2. Belle
3. Brock
4. Ciara (just to break away from the "B" names)



Four Biggest fears:
1. Losing Lyndon
2. Dying before I see my girls raised to womanhood
3. Highway driving at night (in the rain is even worse)
4. Failing as a mother



There - I think I've let you in enough :) Oh - and i actually did a page on the subject of what I'm afraid of. It was an interesting subject to sit down and think about. It was eye opening! I also tried something new with a page of Baylie dancing. Let me know what you think!





Now, I'm gonna tag Mandy and Jenn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The look great Bobbi - Wow! very cool thing to scrapbook - What I'm afraid of...hmmm, there is plenty I'm afraid of that's for sure.

Mandy said...

I love the page of Baylie! Sooooo Cute!

Josh said...

Great blog and LOs! Also...checked out your photogs...they are great!

Check my site if ya get a chance!

Have a great day...found ya through SIS!

Kim said...

your naughty foods are so mine too! haha!