10.20.2007

Digital Template Shoppe

Here are a couple of pages I've done for the design team I'm on. The website will be http://www.digitaltemplateshoppe.com/ but it isn't up and running yet. I think it will be in November. For now you can check out the designer, Crystal's, blog here :http://www.creativitybycrystal.typepad.com/ How it works is they will be selling templates Then, you do your own thing with it, and it ends up something like this:




When you know how they work, Templates make scrapbooking a lot faster. I used to stay away from them thinking that they limited my creativity. How wrong I was! When I don't have to think as much about placement, I can be free to spend more time and energy on the creative aspects. So fuN!

I had the fantastic opportunity to photograph a gorgeous family from Strathmore today. I've only had a chance to edit a few of the shots, but they are turning out so beautiful! I can't wait to post the photos!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these.

Jenn said...

Ohhh I am so interested! How do you find the time to do all that you do?