5.01.2011

Simple Things Photo - Team G

A few things really make me smile about this picture. One: It's warm enough to finally get outside to work on the yard. Two: All of the kids were excited to be together, working as a team! Three: Our yard is getting cleaned up after a week of city workers making a mess in our yard working on something...I don't even know what. Four: I took this with my new favorite lens...a wide angle zoom. Love! Yep. This photo is a simple thing that made me smile :)

Join in the Simple Things Challenge!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great that at this age they actually like to clean up?! Great photo. Visiting from The Simple Things.

Mary said...

What a wonderful photo of your little helpers. This photo made me smile. Congratulations in getting a new wide angle lens. I hope you will do a review on it when you have some free time. :)

Mary

anneberit said...

Looks like they're having a blast. :)